Programs Housed Within Ogden
- Mothers’ Morning Out (MMO) - Ogden’s preschool program specifically designed for two-year olds. Click here to reach MMO’s website.
- Work-Family Connection - during the week the Work-Family Connection uses several of our classrooms for some of their before-and after-school enrichment programs for children. Click here for the WFC website.
Montessori Children’s Academy - we house this preschool. Click here for their website.
Boy Scout Troop 8 - this very active Boy Scout Troop uses our facilities for its headquarters and meetings. Click here for their website.
Alcoholics Anonymous - regular meetings on Sunday nights.
Missions Supported by Ogden
- Bake Sale - during Chatham’s Fishawack Festival in June, we offer delicious baked goods.
- Craft Fair - held in December, perfect for holiday shopping! Dozens of crafters offering unique, interesting items. Children’s table with fun activities keeps the little ones busy while you shop.
- Operation Christmas Child - every year families prepare gift boxes filled with toys and other articles for children who otherwise would not receive Christmas presents. Click here for a link to Operation Christmas Child.
- Jersey Battered Women’s Service - we periodically collect donations of food and toiletries for the Jersey Battered Women’s Service. Click here for a link to JBWS website.
- Your Grandmother’s Cupboard - we periodically collect donations of personal care items for this ministry of Christian outreach and service to the homeless and working poor in the surrounding communities. Click here for a link to their website.
- Mears Ministry in Haiti - we support with our prayers and donations the missionary work that the Mears family undertake in Haiti. Click here for a link to their website.
- Sewing for Missions - every Tuesday morning in our sewing room members who love to sew convert men’s button-down cotton shirts into hospital gowns to send to missions throughout the world. Click here to see a news article about this mission.